WE OFFER LOCAL PICK UP! Contact us today to set up local pick up. 1(888) 444-0773.
We offer shipping to the continental U.S. and Canada. If you would like to ship outside of the U.S. or Canada, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-397-8816.
All our larger sinks are sent via freight truck. They are well packaged and put on a pallet. For this reason, Best Sheet Metal, Inc. offers free shipping to a commercial location with a loading dock and/or forklift.
Free shipping is eligible to wall hung sinks 36” or larger.
Free shipping only applies when we ship to a commercial location with a loading dock or forklift.
If the location we are shipping has neither, please contact us to provide you with a shipping estimate. If the information is not disclosed before shipping and order is shipped, extra charges will be billed to the customer, no negotiations. All bills refused to pay by the customer after disclosure of our shipping policy will be forwarded to our collections agency.
Not all our sinks include free shipping. Sinks that are 35” or smaller, free standing, etc. do not include free shipping. To see our shipping prices, please see our shipping prices page.
Extra fees may be incurred without notification. All fees are forwarded to the customer once received from the carrier, no negotiations. If the fees are not paid they will be forwarded to our collections agency. These fees can include:
- Shipping to a non-commercial location (limited access and/or residential)
- Customer setting up an appointment or requesting a delivery appointment
- Re-delivery of the freight
- Use of a lift-gate in the absence of a loading dock or forklift
- And, any extra charge forwarded from the freight carrier
We highly recommend that you ensure your location qualifies for free shipping.
Limited access locations:
We do not ship for free to any limited access location. This includes:
- Residential Homes
- Commercial establishments not open to public during normal business hours.
- Construction Sites
- Fairs, Carnivals, Chautauqua’s
- Military Bases / Installations
- Mine Sites
- Mini Storage Facilities
- Convention and Expo Centers
- Sites with extensive security processes
- Lodging Facilities
- Nursing Homes / Assisted Living Facilities
- Power, Nuclear, and Water Treatment Plants
- Resorts- including Ski Resorts
- Golf Courses
- Country Clubs
- Funeral Homes
- Utility Sites
- Amusement Parks
- Daycare and Preschool Facilities
- State/National Parks
- Car Washes
- Gas Stations
All our sinks are finished to order. After completing your order, a representative will send an email confirming your lead time. Please note that lead time varies on quantity of sinks, the kind of sink we are fabricating, and the volume of current orders.
All lead times are an estimation and are NOT guaranteed. Best Sheet Metal is not liable for any order shipped past the estimated ship date.
Quick lead time overview:
- Orders for smaller hand sinks are usually shipped within 5-7 business of the purchase date via UPS Ground.
- Orders for the larger, 36” and above, wash up multi-station sinks are shipped within 7-18 business days after receiving cleared payment.
- Orders with more than 1 sink require an additional handling time of 3 business days or more per sink.
- Lead times mentioned are not guaranteed.
Transit time is the time (usually business days) required to deliver (by freight carrier) an order to the receiving party. Transit times are NOT included with the lead time. Transit times are separate from lead times.
Transit times are estimated and not guaranteed. Best Sheet Metal is not responsible if the freight company changed the estimated arrival date.
Transit times vary from state to state. All orders are shipped from California.
Buyers please remember to inspect the shipment upon arrival for any damages that may have been caused during transit. If there is visible damage, make sure to note it on the bill of lading with the driver. Notify Best Sheet Metal in case of damage at 909-397-8816.
Damage or shortage claims will ONLY be honored if it is noted on the bill of lading.
PLEASE thoroughly review all products and packaging. DO NOT accept damaged freight. Freight damaged can be concealed by packaging; packaging must be removed to perform a thorough inspection for damage. Receiver is responsible for any damage or loss not noted on the delivery receipt. In case of concealed freight damage, carrier must be notified immediately. *Neither Best Sheet Metal nor the freight carrier will be responsible for damaged or missing items that are not noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery* Buyer is responsible for return freight charges.
If you are unsure whether your location qualifies for shipping or not, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us at 909-397-8816.
If you would like to use your own freight, please inform us at the time of purchase to indicate on your order.
For all questions or concerns, please contact us via the form below. A representative will be in contact shortly.